Interesting discovery

One of mine is too, but his career has clearly plummetted as in FM11 he is a coach at the age of 25. His name, DOB and place of birth are all the same, so it's definitely him. Clearly all his attributes are completlely randomised, making him a coach.

He could be a coach in real life I guess.

I'm going for lunch.

I played in the same team (at U10s admittedly) and live near a lad who signed for Lincoln City after our GCSEs so he was on 07. Then he returned to sixth form after he got his head shaved in the showers by the first team. At least thats what I got told. He's not on FM anymore which is a shame cuz he ended up playing for England Amateur (or whatever its called) at U21 level.

My old Economics teacher was on until 2008, he played for Blyth Spartans. He now plays for Bedlington Terriers, who unfortunately are in the Northern Premier League First Division, and so not fully on.

They were recently taken over by an American billionaire :cool:

I've known a couple of people who have appeared in FM in the past, don't think any of them are still there. One played for Stenhousemuir and another for Cowdenbeath.

I was looking at the St. Pat's Athletic squad a day or two ago and saw that they'd signed a lad I went to school with. Only managed 9 games for them though, then got dropped to the reserves and then sold to Fleetwood. Given that he had a trial with Man Utd, I guess things haven't gone to plan...

One of mine is too, but his career has clearly plummetted as in FM11 he is a coach at the age of 25. His name, DOB and place of birth are all the same, so it's definitely him. Clearly all his attributes are completlely randomised, making him a coach.

I'm going for lunch.

If he is a coach in the game when the game starts he is so in real life aswell.

I'm going for lunch.

wild guess here, stuart bell???

Im still in the game and i havent played pro or semi pro since 2007. Think you have to load all english players to get me tho

Archived