Is it bad when your sleeping and you dream about your players and Tactics?

I wasn't dreaming about it, but this morning at 4.30am I couldn't sleep and started thinking about Kranjcar's extra-time winning away goal against Fenerbache, and then what I was going to do with Alphonse Areola as he says he is too good to be loaned out but needs game time.

Yeah done that before thinking about things when can't sleep or bored somewhere!

I once dreamt that my FM game was real and that I was actually the manager at a live match. On this occasion, my wife heard me talking in my sleep. Turns out that I was issuing 'touchline shouts' to the players. :D

The other FM dream I had was a dream about supporting NepentheZ's famous Knockbreda side. I was actually at a match cheering for them. :o

I once dreamt that my FM game was real and that I was actually the manager at a live match. On this occasion, my wife heard me talking in my sleep. Turns out that I was issuing 'touchline shouts' to the players. :D

The other FM dream I had was a dream about supporting NepentheZ's famous Knockbreda side. I was actually at a match cheering for them. :o

Ha ha that's qaulity

Archived