What attributes are required for a assistant manager?

Is there a guide somewhere that explains how the different coaching attributes effect everything. I am looking for information about assistant managers. I play with the assistant managing teamtalks and press conferences, so I am assuming that 'Motivation' and 'Man Management' are the key attributes I would require.

As always with FM, the lack of any documentation drives me nuts and I have no idea how determination, level of discipline and a whole host of other stats relate to one another. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to use him for teamtalks and press conferences only, then as you mentioned plus discipline.

What does discipline do and how does that relate to the role of a assistant manager?

I swear FM is the only game I know where people are required to guess at how features work.

What does discipline do and how does that relate to the role of a assistant manager?

I swear FM is the only game I know where people are required to guess at how features work.

But that's part of the fun! When I look to hire a new AM the attributes I want are good tactical knowledge (for opposition instructions), and good judgement of player ability and potential (team reports). It depends on what you want your AM to do.

Archived