How i tweak this movement !!

Dude, it's nearly 1am here in the UK. Most sensible people will be in bed so bumping the thread twice in under an hour is unlikely to get you much help.

Anyway if it's the movement I think you refer to where the player seems to stutter over the ball whilst it's at his feet and an opposition player comes in and takes it then I don't think you can do anything. I've always (possibly incorrectly) interpreted this strange 'dance' to represent the defender getting himself in a mess under pressure and losing the ball.

Dude, it's nearly 1am here in the UK. Most sensible people will be in bed so bumping the thread twice in under an hour is unlikely to get you much help.

Anyway if it's the movement I think you refer to where the player seems to stutter over the ball whilst it's at his feet and an opposition player comes in and takes it then I don't think you can do anything. I've always (possibly incorrectly) interpreted this strange 'dance' to represent the defender getting himself in a mess under pressure and losing the ball.

no it's happened randomly !!!

can anyone from SI lads answer me

Got to be honest, I'm not fully sure what the issue is you're reporting.

It sounds like an issue with the 3D match engine visuals. If that's your problem, no, you can't disable that one animation; the only way you can stop seeing it is to watch the match in 2D instead.

The 3D match engine isn't a "FIFA" by any means so if there's the occasional wobble it's to be expected. If you're really irritated by it, report the problem in the Bugs forum :)

Archived