Going over the recommended 75,000 player count limit?

JLlo

Hey,

I'm wanting to start a journeyman save and after selecting the leagues I want to load and setting a custom database it says the approx. player count is 142,000. Is this waaay too much? My PC has a quad core processor and 4gb of RAM.

I don't know anything about RAM and stuff like that.

But 142,000 sounds way too much, couldn't see you getting a long term save out of that at all. I imagine it'll be a lot slower for anyone though anyway if they go over their recommended limit.

More for the technical people to answer though

Me and my cousin have near enough exactly the same spec but when we was both starting a game it said he could have up to 120000 but mine only allowed me a max of 75000.

In your case i would say its all down to what speed you like he game to be at.

What amount of players would you usually use and how long would it normally take you to do a season?

If you run over the recommended limit there's a chance your game will run out of memory as you advance. That's why we have the recommendation there in the first place. Cheers.

Neil, cheers for the reply.

I believe in future releases of the game their should be an option where a league is in the background as if it is not being run but if you take a job in that league the country will then start-up and be fully playable.

Archived