Isn't FM 2011 great?

1st season with Watford, had a great time up until December, then it fell to pieces like a fake rolex and finished 14th.

2nd season, made some fantastic signings for pennies, scored 101 goals in the league, came 2nd in the league and missed out on the trophy by 1 point.

3rd season, spent wisely but still conceded goals like it was going out of fashion. But I scored 65 league goals and finished 12th in the league.

Summer before 4th season and I've just got the stadium expanded by 8,000 seats, and getting youth and training facilities improved for my 2 new amazing regens who came through my academy. £18.75m to spent so I'm hoping for a top half finish at least.

Isn't FM 2011 great?

i am loving it at the moment, but i have to admit the ME really annoys me at times, espically the "you score, then they instantly equalise" thing. But its hardly a massive problem in my eyes, i am looking forward to the next big patch update, but its not stopping me from enoying the game.

My team sounds pretty much similar to yours, Fredrikstad in the top league in norway, first season survived promotion and finshed above the relagation, got some excellent freebies on the market, next season finshed a couple of places higher, and currently in my 4th season i had a really good start even hanging around the EURO cup places, but once again the wheels have well and truely fallen off, and fell down the league table to about mid-table now! Cant score to save my life, all i seem to do at the moment is draw!

Good times! :)

Archived