Extended leave! Good on you SI!

What a nice idea extended leave is. I got a message to tell me three of my players had reported back to pre-season training very tired and then got the option to give them a little longer off, on my physio's recommendation.

I assume this is new. I've never seen it in another edition of FM.

Nice work SI. People complain about this, that and everything, but so few people seem to come forward and point out all the great little additions to the game such as this.

I know this might be considered a pointless thread, but I just really wanted to make this point and I think the first impressions thread is long gone.

And yet this didn't come up at the beginning of the game (after the the World Cup).

Sure a few of my players were in the final, but the physios didn't recommend resting them.

I'm sure it's a second season on thing. Players have already returned to pre-season training at the start of the game.

Quite honestly never seen that before. I'm playing in Romania and it it is a short mid-season (with a winter break) so perhaps that has something to do with it. Played in Norway a lot before now, with a huge pre-season break.

I've seen offers to send players on homesickness leave but never a player return to pre-season knackered.

Well, you live to learn. :cool:

And Hitler's dead? Next you'll be telling me Burkina Faso didn't actually win the world cup... :D

Archived