Football Manager 2011 Fan

Am I the only person whom actually likes this years version of the game?

I hardly post on these forums just read what others have to say and most of the threads are people whining about the game.. Even before the patches came out I found the game playable and have just finished my first season without any bugs or problems so can't wait to keep the ball rolling into my next season :)

Getting bored of the countless threads putting the game down.. If people don't like it then don't play it but you don't need to come on here and rage to each other.

- James

I don't wish to be rude, but come back after playing more than one season before expressing such a strong opinion ;)

It's not about "putting the game down", it's about pointing out bugs so SI can address them, whilst some also express frustration at paying money for a product they consider to be of inferior quality. They only "rage" when people (generally defined as "fanboys") try to claim it's all a lie and nothing is wrong.

I don't wish to call you a fanboy but the glove sort of fits mate ^^

I suck at the game, but I still enjoy it. FM is a very special series and the only series where I've actually owned every version that's ever been released. I wish the addictiveness rating could be carried over from previous years. :)

I agree with you James, although I do appreciate the frustrations that others have had.

I have experienced very few of the bugs, although I am playing in the lower leagues so perhaps I am exposed to them less.

After 2 and a half seasons I am still of the opinion that this is the best FM so far, and the upcoming patches will only make it better still.

lol i've played every version since CM2 and converted to FM when si/eidos had their split.

So don't just label me as a 1 season wonder as I have a vast experience of the game.. although i'm using my FML forum account and have hardly no posts and a new member I have been on these forums for years.

I understand where you are coming from but their is a place to post threads about bugs and such..

- James

lol i've played every version since CM2 and converted to FM when si/eidos had their split.

So don't just label me as a 1 season wonder as I have a vast experience of the game.. although i'm using my FML forum account and have hardly no posts and a new member I have been on these forums for years.

I understand where you are coming from but their is a place to post threads about bugs and such..

- James

I know - I already assumed you had experience with the FM series as several things in your post indicates as such ("this years game" being the key bit ^^)

I'm just saying that you need to play this version of FM more than one season to see the bugs occurring. Some can come about as early as January 2011 but it starts to get really silly around June 2012.

I also agree that the Bugs forum is for bugs, but this is also a forum called General Discussion - given that the hot topic of the game right now is the multitude of bugs then it's natural that people talk about them. In fact, I'd rather they typed in this forum rather than clogging up the Bugs forum information!

Archived