red card for a handball???

I was actually thinking of posting this in the bugs forum. I just had a player sent off with a straight red for handball. And before anyone says, no it wasn't for denying a clear scoring opportunity. In fact this happened during an attack, in the opponent's box.

I think it is referee's discretion but it does sound a little harsh if he got sent off whilst attacking. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand the reason for the sending off?

Did he try to cheat the game by knocking the ball towards goal with his hand?

By all means bug it but be sure of what he got sent off for and provide the match highlights. SI can not do anything with conjecture.

I don't know if you'll need the save...I wouldn't have thought so, but they'll say if they want it.

Scholes was a second yellow though. It has nothing to do with this.

I just had this, a straight red, happen with Defoe, from OUR corner (it didn't even end up going towarsds the 'net, and looked more like his miscontrol from the corner).

What in the hell? Has this EVER happened in the top flight?

So this is a bug then? (Playing the game now, I'll save it then replay I guess, f***ed if I'm being bugged out of a match.).

Scholes was a second yellow. In my case it was a straight red. And the ball wasn't even going towards the goal. The player was crossing/cutting back the ball with his hand. And Henry should've been a yellow only, whatever any Irishman might say.

It said as much in my postmatch review. X sent off in the 23rd minute for deliberate handball.

I had a fullback get a straight red for a shirt tug. I can only assume the ME had decided he was last man, but it was 45 yards from goal and the centreback was perfectly placed to cover. The appeal failed.

Vidic against Torres, sent off at half way line

Yeah I'd suggest posting it in the bugs forum and providing a pkm of the incident so we can take a look and see why this happened. Thanks.

If you can do that with Referres decisions, you couldnt by any chance pop into the SFA offices tomorrow, they've got a problem that needs sorting too

Archived