Best tactic ever! WIELKA MURZYNSKA PAUA 4-2-3-1. Winning is a pleasure.

Users don't need a more information, i wrote all what i had to tell :)

Users DO need information - the tactic threads with as much helpful information as possible will be more successful.

To display a couple of screenshots of your team in the 2nd season doing reasonably well is not enough for people to download and try, simply because they don't know enough about the actual tactic, it's history etc.

1. Keep posts English please. It's the language of these forums, even though people around the world use them.

2. As others have said, you need to provide more information, such as:

- Did you create this yourself?

- Was it created with the sliders, or with the Tactics Creator?

- What do you think makes it work so well for you?

- What roles are you using for the players?

- What are the key player attributes you look for players to have for those roles?

If you provide additional information like I've suggested, people will discuss it more, offer more feedback, maybe even suggestions to make it even better, or variations they've tried.

Not just that, but I'm currently using a 4-2-3-1 formation, with a Blue Square North side, so it's always interesting to compare what I'm doing to what others are doing. Sometimes, I may even offer some tweaks or suggestions that might improve a tactic.

1. Keep posts English please. It's the language of these forums, even though people around the world use them.

2. As others have said, you need to provide more information, such as:

- Did you create this yourself?

- Was it created with the sliders, or with the Tactics Creator?

- What do you think makes it work so well for you?

- What roles are you using for the players?

- What are the key player attributes you look for players to have for those roles?

If you provide additional information like I've suggested, people will discuss it more, offer more feedback, maybe even suggestions to make it even better, or variations they've tried.

Not just that, but I'm currently using a 4-2-3-1 formation, with a Blue Square North side, so it's always interesting to compare what I'm doing to what others are doing. Sometimes, I may even offer some tweaks or suggestions that might improve a tactic.

deferentially agree with that post heathxxx

Archived