Consistently missing lots of CCCs over muliple reloads of save

(I'm reloading for testing puposes in order to work out a decent tactic)

I'm Milan away to Juventus.

What happens every time is that I have at least 3 CCCs and get one goal max. Whilst they score all their chances. Obviously there may be the odd anomlay. But this keeps on happening. It's way too much of a coincidence. Buffon is not even in goal. I have Ibra and Pato up front. Morale is between good and superb for me.

Is there some sort of backgroudn stat that makes your players bottle chances that is decided before the game starts?

Happens in the next game too. I lose 2-1. But I have 3 CCCs and the only have 1.

What annoys me is, there is literally nothing I can do about it. They are creating chances, stopping the opposotion, but I am still losing to everyone. Where do I go from there? WHat can I do?

I think this game has a long standing bug with regard to Serie A due to lack of testing of the league. Its always like that. When I play in the Premier League it is much much easier. Just do a 4-4-2 and you will win with a half decent team. In Serie A you rarely win and if you do it is a lucky one.

statistics from the last 10 games:

My Team:

CCCs: 23

Shots: 133

Goals 11

AI:

CCCs: 5

Shots: 49

Goals: 8

I need 12,1 shots / 2,1 CCCs for a goal.

they need 6,1 shots / 0,6 CCCs for a goal.

I have definitely the best strikers in my league (bundesliga: ribery, robben, gomez, olic, müller), morale is mostly superb, but strangely enough i need 3 times more CCCs for one goal.

Missing shot after shot and CCC after CCC is happining with my team every time, i have world class strikers and inside fowards like Sonogo, Suarez, Sanchez, Krasic, Kadlec and they miss chance after chance and game after game...I would be ok if that was happining let's say 1 in 10 games, as this happens in real life, but still almost one on two game is crazy. And what is more interesting is that the AI players score almost from every chance despite having finishing 10 or composure 6. Look at that game, i was Juventus playing at home against Atalanta...

http://i53.tinypic.com/307nrt5.jpg

As I have said multiple times before, the problem is not about converting.

The problem is that there are too many CCC produced.

This has also been a problem in the series and SI has never got it right. In FM 10 for example, after patch 3, CCC had a better conversion rate. But they had to compensate by making set pieces and headers almost impossible to score.

I don't think this is going to get fixed any time soon. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

Well since I'm doing well with my liverpool game winning the league 2 times in 3 seasons and CL 1 time I dont complain to much. But I do agree.

Played Nottingham Forest in the league (think it was them, not 100% sure since not at home computer) but it was a lower team in the league. Lost 4-0. I had 24 shots, 14 shots on target, 6 CCC and they had 4 shots, 4 shots on target, 0 CCC.

Anyway that was ofc just a freak game that doesnt happen often. But I see that I win many matches 2-1 or 3-2 where I have had like 4-6CCC and the other team had 0.

Archived