Championship Manager...

I'm not sure if CM is still being released but if it is this is the year that FM, after a great year last year with FM10, has given them a chance with a potentially great but beneath the surface badly finished FM11. Has anyone played this years CM (if it exists that is)? If so is it good? Worth buying to play until they finally release a patch that has sorted fundamental problems like the tutoring one et al?

i got CM last year as it was really cheap on the day of release (they had a strange deal that meant you could pay what you wanted for it) and it was so poor, the only good thing on it was the 7th tier of english football was on it, which meant i could play as my local team, but when FM came out i uninstalled CM as FM will always be better imo

In the same way I'm focused on fighting a land war in Asia I suppose.

Haha ^^ Quality post :D

I'll never believe anything CM says in the future. Last year they hyped the game to death with the "innovations" in the game, like the tactics creator, and it all turned out to be absolute turd.

Ah bollocks. Anyone know how to improve the tutoring thing, short of reducing their CA and reputation, i've also found out moving people either into the reserves or U18s can help. Or at least it did with Bruma who after reducing his rep and CA still wouldn't be tutored by JT. Then when i dropped him to the u18s with his old higher CA and rep he was suddenly tutorable. So i got JT to tutor him then moved him back up to the first team. **** this game is so ********.

Archived