Is there anything impressive about this?

The only impressive thing is that nobody gives you a caution for making these kind of worthless posts and add pictures to it on the forum. I would have banned your arse a long time ago. I've reported it though, so hopefully someone will take notice.

The only impressive thing is that nobody gives you a caution for making these kind of worthless posts and add pictures to it on the forum. I would have banned your arse a long time ago. I've reported it though, so hopefully someone will take notice.

- Yeah- I noticed that this kind of response is unnecessary- just leave the moderating to the Mods

TBF Fraz the thread doesn't really have a topic. It has to be one of the worst OP's ever. It doesn't encourage any sort of debate. It basically says 'Look at me, look at me, won't someone please look at me and tell me I'm great.'

Just my opinion mind.

I thought the point of the thread was to show that a CB scored 21 goals in a season, if someone had of posted a CB scoring that many on FM10 or FM09 people would claim it was the corner bug/cheat. Although the OP doesn't really state anything at all to encourage any discussion.

Lindhoffen abuses me and gets away with it. Hmmm forum favourite i see.

In what way am I abusing you?

The next time you feel the urge to be smart and bless us with a new post about nothing maybe you'll think twice before pressing that all important 'submit' button.

Archived