FM11 faceinthegame Thread

Hello.

Some of you may know, some may not. But if you go to the search function on your FM save, and type "faceinthegame" (No spaces, no quotations) - It will give you a list of players. There are people that work for SI, or are affiliated in one way or another. (Not sure if I'm allowed to say... tbh :D )

So, what this thread will be for, is just to see if any of these players (Who are completely randomly generated CA/PA, just the cosmetics that are put in to the database) Make it to be a shining star in your game. For some of you on the forums, you may well be the person.!

So, I'll post up my list of players, which I'll edit each year as new faceinthegame players are born in to my FM World, and if you spot your name, and would like me to give you brief career updates each season, then I will!

71l08y.jpg

Please note : If you're name is here, and you would prefer it that you weren't known, then send me a PM and I'll take it down :thup:

Signed Cory Skilton on a free in my game:

skilton.jpg

Also had Sam Vardy, Jak Collier, Dominic Coleman, Stepehen Graham and Edward Lambert in on trials but they were minging.

P.S. I used FMRTE to get Cory in 18 months early, due to him being a freebie and 16y.o. I thought it was only right especially after he accepted terms.

• 9 months later...

I have have 4 in my game... (mind you its 2051), used to have loads. the ones left are:

Keith Flannery - 56, Blackburn youth coach (425 career appearences, 89 goals, notable clubs: Rangers)

Richard Hendry - 49, Wolfsburg Manager (473 career appearences, 12 goals, 75 caps 1 goal, notable clubs: Man U)

Cory Skilton - 57, Groningen Coach (287 career appearences, 99 goals, 58 caps, 26 goals, notable clubs: none)

Glenn Stiemens - 58, Groningen Coach (509 career appearences, 21 goals, 106 caps 8 goals, notable clubs: feyenoord)

EDIT: Oh wow, just noticed eugene sankey is a faceinthegame person, in another save i have he is an insane striker!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived