Won the Premier League with Boston United but...

God its 2 weeks since the game released and you have played 16 seasons, that 1.14 seasons a day (16/14 days) when did you have time to sleep, work and eat lol

Ive played for a week when I took my a week off work when it first came out and have only just started my 2nd season and my total game time is 92 hours (3 days 20 hours and 12 minutes)

It took you 3 days and 20 hours to play one and a bit seasons?

I do believe I'm at a similar amount of time played and I haven't finished the first season yet...in fact 3 days 21 hours. I do leave the game running a lot but I do also take a while to do things and play all matches on full detail.

16 seasons in 2 weeks is phenomenal.

As for the achievements, OP, what are you missing? I don't know if Steam can re-check to be honest. I know that I have heard it will check for achievements gained if you have played offline. If you have played online the whole time then my thought is you have misinterpreted something or there's a problem which I doubt will be fixable. I may be wrong, but the best place to ask would probably be Steam.

Basically, I rush through the game. I don't do pre season friendlies, (Assistant handles them), and I'm on holiday for most times I'm not playing games, which are commentary only! Also, I'm a student, so FM is on during lectures etc, it really helps pass the time!

I'm missing the big ones:

Champions

Loyalty Card

Do the Double

English Hero

Beating Expectations

Full Faith

Takeover Survival

All Around the World

So it's really annoying I haven't got all these!

If you're playing during lectures does that mean you're not conencted to Steam in online mode? That would probably be why you haven't got the achievements. I did think there was a way Steam noticed these when you went back to online mode, but perhaps it doesn't work right.

If all this is the case and you've gone online with Steam but not been given the achievements then your best bet might be to ask on the Steam forums. There might be a way to ask Steam to check.

I don't think holidaying through the game would make any difference.

You really should be concetrating during lectures by the way. Students!! :rolleyes: ... :D

Don't worry I was one once...I was in the pub playing pool though...

If you're playing during lectures does that mean you're not conencted to Steam in online mode? That would probably be why you haven't got the achievements. I did think there was a way Steam noticed these when you went back to online mode, but perhaps it doesn't work right.

If all this is the case and you've gone online with Steam but not been given the achievements then your best bet might be to ask on the Steam forums. There might be a way to ask Steam to check.

I don't think holidaying through the game would make any difference.

You really should be concetrating during lectures by the way. Students!! :rolleyes: ... :D

Don't worry I was one once...I was in the pub playing pool though...

Nah, I connect to the internet during lectures, so I can use facebook and the rest of the internet at the same time! Us students, eh?

I'll contact the steam forums, thanks!

Basically, I rush through the game. I don't do pre season friendlies, (Assistant handles them), and I'm on holiday for most times I'm not playing games, which are commentary only! Also, I'm a student, so FM is on during lectures etc, it really helps pass the time!

I'm missing the big ones:

Champions

Loyalty Card

Do the Double

English Hero

Beating Expectations

Full Faith

Takeover Survival

All Around the World

So it's really annoying I haven't got all these!

Absolute King!

Nah, I connect to the internet during lectures, so I can use facebook and the rest of the internet at the same time! Us students, eh?

I'll contact the steam forums, thanks!

Hope you get it sorted. It's nice to be noted for your achievements, and good luck with your studies.

now i!m in my third season with boston united, promoted once with play offs

every beginning of the season i create a friendly cup with high reputation teams, generate a lot of money from it

and then i scout free players in central europe

my best player is oliver norwood , free from man united.

now its januari 2013, and i'm currently third in the blue square bet premier

very good team to start your career as a sunday league footballer.

respect for winning the premier league with it, i'm still far from that.

cheers

Archived