In game poll a nice touch

I just had a very interesting piece of news that made me smile. A young defender of mine has been rather vocal about how he thinks he should be in the first team of late. He came to me a while back and I told him he could move on, which he was happy to hear. Then he started talking to the press and a Bucharest football paper seems to have decided to run a poll of the local fans to see who thinks that Mr Feleaga should be in the first team. The results were very interesting and somewhat backed me up. I have two very good center backs who have hardly put a foot wrong all season and he really is up against it to get a starting place. If he had been patient he might have stood more chance next season, as those players are getting on a bit and he was a useful replacement. Now I'm just keen to see him move on.

I wonder if he'll come back to me now his plans have sensationally backfired and request a meeting?

AntonNagainNews_Inbox.png

I just thought this was interesting and a lovely addition to the game. :D

It's been there for quite a few versions now - but it is rare and it's a good addition. I think it should actually come up more often.

Really? Yes, it is too rare then. I really enjoyed seeing it.

If you've seen it did you notice any effect on the player in question? Though I don't know if I want some great follow on ruined, hehe.

I've never had it :(

btw, I'm managing Juventus Bucharest too :D

Oooh, how are you doing? Are you someway on from the first season?

That location is somewhere I don't know but I assume you're not in Romania.

If you know the correct way to pronounce Sageata Navodari then I'd love to know. It's just bugging me. :)

Hmm, I haven't seen this in the years it's been in the game and now I've seen it a second time in two in game weeks. The Bucharesti Football review ran another poll asking if Feleaga should be in the first team. The result? The same. Do you think he'll get the message now? I know the readers of the Bucharesti Football Review will be starting to wonder why their favourite paper is repeating articles about, and let's face it, a back up player for a minor club. :D

Actually thinking about having a word with him but I don't know what to say. Maybe saying he'll get first team football if he commits himself in training will do the job.

Gutted. My game just crashed and I think I lost all that interesting development with Mr Feleaga. I hope it happens again.

Also lost 2 weeks of play and considering I play so slowly that's a bummer. I just hope I'm not going to hit a problem with a certain date because I'm enjoying this game and I don't want to run in to problems that make it no fun as happened with FM10.

Archived