Going on holiday

I holidayed for one match as the game crashed before hand and I couldn't be bothered to replay the match.

Here is what the assistant did after I told him to use the current match tactics and players;

Martin kelly was playing right back and without an injury he was subbed in the 33rd minute for Fernando Torres so where did Torres end up playing, at right back?!

In the 66th minute Sissoko came on for Hulk, so where did Sissoko end up playing, up front?!

Danny Wilson comes on in the 88th minute for Ryan Shawcross who wasn't injured or tired and had an 8.1 rating with a goal. Completely confusing, pointless and dangerous substitution to make in the last few minutes of a game.

I've tried to make sense of it by juggling the team around to make the players fit into what the AI did and what I came up with was a complete mess of a formation with players playing in far from there favoured positions whilst a couple of exhausted players were left on the pitch.

I know going on holiday isn't the way to play the game, but it's an option, and it's been put into the game for people to use for whatever scenario's that might pop up, so why is it so broken? If I tell my ass man to not mess with anything and to leave my team as it is, when possible, I expect him to do it.

Archived