Is player unhappiness permanent?

I've got a message that player A wants an improved contract and another one that player B is unhappy with the way player A is treated. Those messages came in the same day without me doing anything. I find it a bit strange that player B is unhappy with my treatment of player A before I've done anything :confused:

Anyway, I told player A to **** off and he was happy with the answer - superb morale, 'has a good relation with you'. But player B was still unhappy so I told him to **** off too and now he is at "I feel our relation has broken down and I've not got the patience to talk to you". I rejected his transfer request as I own him for 4 more years and I need him for now. Will he ever get over it and talk to me again? I'll give player A a raise when I've the finances. Stupid ****s sign a 5 year contract and before the first year is over come bitching for a raise :thdn:

well it really depend on the personality and players contract status(key, backup, etc). But i have made unhappy players to be happy again before, it took quite a while. Just make sure the contract doesnt run out soon otherwise he wont want to extend his contract :/

I've got a message that player A wants an improved contract and another one that player B is unhappy with the way player A is treated. Those messages came in the same day without me doing anything. I find it a bit strange that player B is unhappy with my treatment of player A before I've done anything :confused:

Anyway, I told player A to **** off and he was happy with the answer - superb morale, 'has a good relation with you'. But player B was still unhappy so I told him to **** off too and now he is at "I feel our relation has broken down and I've not got the patience to talk to you". I rejected his transfer request as I own him for 4 more years and I need him for now. Will he ever get over it and talk to me again? I'll give player A a raise when I've the finances. Stupid ****s sign a 5 year contract and before the first year is over come bitching for a raise :thdn:

Please cut out the language- its not needed to get your point across.

Archived