Man Mark

I don't know whether this topic has been raised before,

but wouldn't it be better if we are able to give specific instructions to defenders on which opponent player to mark?

eg. Pique marks Ronaldo, Puyol marks Benzema.

or

Pique and Puyol marks Ronaldo.

i believe this detail would greatly improve the way we are able to structure our team formation and also have a better defence,

as i experienced problems when i have already passed instructions for the opponent striker to be marked, however whenever a winger deliver a cross into the penalty box, all my defenders seems to prefer to crowd around in front of the goal instead of competing with the "free" striker for the head.

(i have also set maarking to "man mark" and all my defenders are well-versed in marking and concentration)

This is in... don't remember exactly what it's called, but there is quick tactics, in there is a selection and you can select which players on your side to make which specific opponents, use it all the time.

Although the AI doesn't always get it right... and you have to watch for strikers swapping sides, but it's in.

Good question, I've not seen it before the match.. I don't get why you can't get to the match screen with the game paused like in 10, so annoying.

I just hit play and then pause as soon as the match screen loads, then change all those things. Depending on if it loads slow or not sometimes they'll get picked up before the kickoff, otherwise usually not more then a couple minutes in.

well, because my comp is sort of laggy and normally when the match loads up, it would have gone roughly 3-4mins into the game.

and some of the goals are scored in like 1min+? (by means that are stated in my first post)

so i would like to prevent that from happening.

oh! ok i saw it, is there any way to implement it before a match?

say, when giving instructions to opponents or when giving team talks?

when you are at your pre match window where your oppositions formation is revield - above the two formations is a button to enter your tactics you can allocate your specific marking.

Archived