Rivaldo and ronaldo

they were both in my game on the large database on my new game with a small database there not in it why is this as there 2 big names.

Obviously a bug. Not sure who Rivaldo is but Ronaldo plays for the biggest Spanish club in the world and should surely be included even on a small database.

Obviously a bug. Not sure who Rivaldo is but Ronaldo plays for the biggest Spanish club in the world and should surely be included even on a small database.

I think you've got the wrong Ronaldo there mate. Never heard of Rivaldo? Guess you're fairly young?

Wrong Ronaldo, your thinking of Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid, but we are talking about the original 'fat' Ronaldo formerly of PSV, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, AC Milian and now Corinthians.

1st link and 2nd link made me cry, 3rd link makes me beleive he is a fifa fan boy, that would explain the intellect -.- cant be bothered reacting to the rest, guys a legend i'll give him that!

edit: having gone through the other threads, seems like he wants a RPG version of the game with all the stupid requests.

That made me laugh, such sarcasm, such brilliance. This was then backed up by reading the lattermentioned threads that this "Puevlo" has started. If he were a player on fm, surely his preferred move would be "likes to wind up officials" no? It wound me up, and I knew he is just joking....well, I so sincerely hope it is a windup!

Not sure who Rivaldo is but...

This is incredible!! Hes 24 according to his profile!

Those other threads are laughable too! Boots that make players quicker, and an option to break an opposition players leg/neck??! Biggest load of **** i've read in a very very long time!!!

I think SI need to get Puevlo signed up, they can then tout him around a bit and sell him to Bioware or Bethesda. Either that or pay him to draft up a list of his ideas for FM, then they'll know what never to include. However, if he keeps shooting long enough he may just touch onto a winner. One day those random assortment of ideas that come from his mind will either cure cancer, be the harbringer of doom or make FM able to pimp-slap you each time you accuse it of being fixed, even if you accuse it in your mind.

Archived