Closest moment you have came to restarting a save

Hello all, although as you may tell from my post count im not a regular poster, I have used this forum for many years for consultation and help for things like editing so i quickly wanted to thank the regular's of the handheld section.

Anyway although I dont really condone restarting from a previous save point I'm sure many of us can agree that the temptation has been there especially when you have come so close to a crucial victory. I came close to winning the Premier League with newly promoted QPR side and with 2 games to go we were one point away from top before Man Utd dropped 2 points at West Brom, All we had to was beat lower midtable Sunderland, but we lost. Man Utd had to play Tottenham. Even with a win on the last game it was too late and we ended up third. It may not be too heartbreaking but it was the fact that it was fairly average team which fueled my frustration. Part of me wanted to go back to the save before the Sunderland game and try to win it but I avoided temptation. Sorry If someone else has created this thread before but it just suddenly thought it migt be an interesting question to ask.

I was once around 50 mins into a play-off final with Barnsley, losing 3-0 (iphone version) and had an important phone call to take. When i returned, my game had been lost and i had to replay the game. I drew the re-match and won on penna's.

Did i feel guilty? maybe... but not when i was spending the premiership transfer kitty!!

Archived