Football Manager 2011 -- Now £17.99 !!!!

amer

I paid the equivalent of 60 pounds. Thank you, SEGA :p

(Yes, there were ways Aussies could get around the pricing set for Australia. I didn't consider it worth my while pursuing them. I've already got my money's worth several times over, and I've just begun).

Thats way to expensive for the game.

Thats way to expensive for the game.

That's recommended retail price here, possibly a bit less. Set by the publisher.

Everyone makes their own decision on what the game's worth for them, I determined it was worth a greater or equal amount to the price I could purchase it for over Steam, and made my decision.

I paid the equivalent of 60 pounds. Thank you, SEGA :p

(Yes, there were ways Aussies could get around the pricing set for Australia. I didn't consider it worth my while pursuing them. I've already got my money's worth several times over, and I've just begun).

It's not really a massive problem for people here in Oz. We've got the 2nd highest minimum wage in the world. It doesn't mean we're rolling in money it just means the Oz dollar is very strong compared to other markets. I used to earn £5.90 ph which I thought was OK and here in Oz I get $23ph which is like £14+ for the same job.

Anyway I just order my games from England. I got FM11 for $38 delivered.

Price war or no price war, I saw the same thing happening to Fallout:NV. It'll set you back £19.99 if you buy it from GAME whereas before it would cost almost £30. So it's not because the game is bad in any way, it's the retailers trying to fight each other right up to Christmas. Good for us customers I think.

Price war or no price war, I saw the same thing happening to Fallout:NV. It'll set you back £19.99 if you buy it from GAME whereas before it would cost almost £30. So it's not because the game is bad in any way, it's the retailers trying to fight each other right up to Christmas. Good for us customers I think.

Your spot on, but within 17 days of release the price drops not fair for those who buy it on the first day

Your spot on, but within 17 days of release the price drops not fair for those who buy it on the first day

Its how its always been with games, particularly recently. Its up to the individual whether its worth it. i got 1400 hours out of fm10, and i reckon i will do near similar with this so i dont mind paying 30 originally even though the price has dropped, still better value for money than any game i have ever bought

Archived