Man.city relegated

Stoke are battling hard for the last Champions League spot, with Tuncay tearing up the league. Man City are 9th and mediocre, Tottenham, Everton and Aston Villa are all in danger of relegation and, perhaps strangest of all, Liverpool are title contenders.

Odd gameworld indeed ^^

The game throws up strange league tables from time to time but that's the beauty of the game - there's always something interesting to observe.

I am Liverpool , won the league in the first season and Aston Villa went down.

I'm Liverpool too, and im 2nd in the table, also Aston Villa are in the relegation zone and Man City are in mid table, what annoys me is every week i get news about Gerard Houllier getting sacked. He eventually got sacked and now David Moyes is in charge and Everton have got Alan Shearer.

Variation and unexpected things are good :) The game isn't replicating what happens in the real football world, it creates an alternative universe every time you start a save.

If Man City were getting relegated every game it'd be a problem, but they seem to be doing quite well in my games.

I'm Liverpool too, and im 2nd in the table, also Aston Villa are in the relegation zone and Man City are in mid table, what annoys me is every week i get news about Gerard Houllier getting sacked. He eventually got sacked and now David Moyes is in charge and Everton have got Alan Shearer.

Same in my game, about the sackings and the managers, hmmm

i'm liverpool and i'm struggling to hold onto a europa cup places with two games of the season to go :(

yeh it seems Man City struggle on a lot of games, i actually think this is probably down to the AI unhappyness, the players we are all talking about becoming unhappy are what Tevez, Balottelli...2 of City's key players, plus the board seem to not sack Mancini no matter how bad they get....needs looking at, yeh City could go down in real life nothing is impossible but 99.9% inprobable!

Archived