Future FM Suggestion - More specific team analysis by assistant/coach?

I just had a thought that made a future FM could have an improvment that shows the coaches opinions on how specific parts of the team are woking.

There already is a on the assistant advice - team talk feedback, a line describing the moral of the team and the level of understanding within the squad, but I feel this could be explored further.

Perhaps the assistant/coach advices on:

> certain striker partnerships within the squad

> the communication efficiency of the goalkeeper and the defence

> the level of mistakes made with a certain centre back partnership compared to another

> the way in which certain players carry out their roles e.g. "X Defender" is a great ball winner or "Y Midfielder" is a very reilable passer who rarely fails to connect with teammates (perhaps based on match stats over a certain period of time)

Just a suggestion I know and most of the things I mentioned can be worked out yourself by going through your team facts/stats and player ratings etc but it would be nice to have the assistant giving a quick summary these types of things.

Does anyone else agree? Also any other types of things like the ones I metioned that people can think of?

• 2 months later...

I agree with the above ....

Moreover I would like to have a better automatic team selection from asst. manager. Generally when we ask the asst. to select the subs they will select what they deem as more suitable, but I would like to have them as 2 def, 1 Gk, 2 mid n 2 st..... Sometimes i have seen them picking 5 ST in the subs.... I would rather like a GK, Fullback, Defender, Defensive Midfielder, Winger, Goal Creater and Striker.

Archived