A few points i have noticed that are just odd.

Ive just holidays 4 seasons on FM to see what happens....here is some things that really are just odd.....

Liverpool are on their 5th Manager, having had Alan Shearer, Stuart Pearce, JAvier Aguirre, Hodgson and now Mancini...they finished 4th and sacked Shearer when they had finished 12 the year before.

Man Utd appoint Paul McGuiness as the new manager after Fergie left....the news item said McGuiness was ''truely one of the games best ever managers''....he's never been a manager before?

Chelsea have spent easily 50 million every summer yet IRL they are tried to not spend much money so they become self sufficiant. They also spent 25million on Pedo Leon or someone before selling him the following January to Juventus for 1.1 million despite the fact he had scored 8 goals in 15 games....

Arsene Wenger left Arsenal for Seville and then claimed he ahs always loved the club.

Man City have got 16 players who can play in Midfield(according to their offical positions) and 7 forwards.....obviously these cant all be named in their 25 man squad....outside of them 16 they have Adam Johnson, Wright-phillips , Zabelete, Yaya Toure, Milner, Kompany and LEscott all in their reserves all transfer listed all with Asking prices of £0....why the hell wouldnt people buy them....

SI really need to sort this game out to be honest!

Im currently on my 4th season, having played it all (not holidayed).

Redknapp, mancini, moyes, allardyce, hughes, hodgson have all been sacked every season and just swapped one of the previous managers clubs, quite wierd, however makes the game easier as they are crap, all have 3 sackings surely ai would pick up on this.

It reminds me of the spl merry go round. which is true to life also highly irritating.

I havent seen many bizarre transfers really. The known issue of getting rid of decent squad players, is very apparent as its nealry impossible. I always have high interest in my yougsters which i dont want to sell.

Man city with all their money overpay for absolute rubbish, chelsea have for 3 seasons straight buy 11 players around the age of 22 for approx 50 million net spend. They arent even good players.

Nobody has really bought over the in game value of a player apart from man city.

The only thing im finding hard, makes me cringe when i should be excited, is new youths coming through, when i cant get rid of any surplus. Yes i can pay up there contracts, which will cost vital funds, but some players are worth over a million......

It is proving highly unrealistic and contributing to an easier to win game.

Archived