I'm new to managing and quite lost

Hi guys.

I hope you won't ripp me apart because I didn't look through forum board and search every manuals, but I really need some help with this game.

I'm really new to FM and to football at all.

My experience and knowledge ends at FIFA 11 - where I play as a manager of a team and play games and so... but I suspect you would find that "simulation" laughably shallow but that is as far as my knowledge drives me.

Basically, I've been looking for help in the game but I didn't find much info not to mention a tutorial in the game itself.

My search was bad on this forum too. I'm so lost on it, please forgive me that.

my question is:

Where would I find some help, tips, tutorials or anything?

Is there any Help for a starter like me ?

My advise would be a top club like Barcelona just to get used to the game - as it would be very hard to learn at a weak club and suffer many defeats as you will lose confidence and be inclined to stop. Just play the game and from experience you will learn pretty quickly. You can only learn so much from a guide/tutorial. I am sure there will be unofficial guides out there if you want a hard copy of something.

And a big welcome to the forums.

There are team guides here. http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/21-Good-Player-amp-Team-Guide So if the team you pick are there then you can read the thread and pick up hints and tips and feel free to ask questions.

Underneath the general discussion that you clicked on there are various sub forums such as training and tactics and good players and team guide (linked above) to help you out. Hope that helps. :thup:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/18-Tactics-amp-Training-Tips

This link will take you to the tactics and training tips forum on here, some of the threads can be quite extensive and heavy reading but I'd suggest just reading a bit at a time, trying out a few tips from there and learn as you go along.

Will get the link for the good player and team guide forum for you in a bit and edit it into this post...that will give you a few pointers with regards to teams to go, their strengths and weaknesses and there are usually some good tips for players to look out for in there as well.

Edit, i see nev147 posted the link for the good player and team guide forum already while I was writing this so wont post that again.

If you get stuck or want to ask questions someone on here will usually be able to help out and as nev147 said welcome to the forums and happy FM,ing :thup:

There is a manual in the game under the '?' icon and also a manual in the sticky on these sites. You can also pay to download a ultimate FM walkthrough guide for FM2011. I think it is the FM Britan site that produces them but cannot remember. As Ive played the game for over 15 years I have learnt my own ways of managing teams but also refer to guides so that I can improve

Archived