Man City Relegation Candidates?

I'm manager of Sporting CP and coming towards the end of the first season and thought I'd have a gander at the other leagues I'm running see who's in the title hunt and found Man City struggling in 17th place! They've also spent £44,000,000 so far...£18,000,000 of that went on Leighton Baines. This is quite possibly of the most strangest things I've seen so far on FM (not inc. the transfer bug)

englishpremierdivisioni.png

Hard to say this is a bug though, of the thousands of saves being played across this forum, this is going to happen every now and then, as it would in real life. On my save Man City were pretty bad in general, but I think this had a lot to do with most of their squad being unhappy most of the time. That imo is a bug, and is probably what caused this.

didnt you contradict yourself there, opening line is hard to say its a bug, last comment is a bug has probably caused this?

I don't deny there are bugs in the game, I'm not even playing it at the moment because it's unplayable for me. All I meant was that them being 17th doesn't automatically mean it's because of a bug, the same as Everton being 2nd doesn't mean there is a bug. However, we all know there is a bug, which I figure probably caused this. But even on a bug free game, you can and should have situations like this sometimes.

Archived