Newly Promoted Teams to the BSN/BSS

Hello,

I am currently in 2019 and i've been managing in non league for nearly 10 season now and have struggled to get a big club since leaving York, so i thought wait until 25th of June and then apply at either FC United or FC Halifax unfortunately what i found is they both hired managers a day before the leagues were re-generated in the season that they were relegated, i am sure that never happened in FM10 but if it did then in my opinion the newly promoted clubs should be without a manager, so there is at least an option/chance for the human player to step into the job, plus the kind of manager that the clubs attract when they been relegated are very poor which means they become the leagues whipping boys the next time the club is promoted with little to no survival and because of the poor media predictions they will rarely sack there manager until it too late and then they will then hire another **** manager which then traps them into a vicious cycle of west bromness :(

What does anyone else think ?

find it sad that when the new teams get put in you know they will be at the bottom, often with hardly any points. maybe the superbladesman update down to tier 11 would fix this?

Uhm, I think it's quite likely that they won't be able to step up, and drop straight back down, or at least struggle.

@E.Gray: Why shouldn't they have managers? They'd have them in real life, and this is a sim. In RL you wuldn't just walk into the job because they got promoted, and this is no different.

Anyway, if you ever get the FC United job, keep us updated in my FCUM team thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232807-FM11-FC-United-of-Manchester-Thread-The-Red-Rebels!

I think the better option would be for the game to automatically assign a regen manager to the promoted club so they don't "hire" anyone, as that is grossly unrealistic. In reality, whoever had led the side to promotion to BSN/BSS would more than likely still be in that role.

I think the better option would be for the game to automatically assign a regen manager to the promoted club so they don't "hire" anyone, as that is grossly unrealistic. In reality, whoever had led the side to promotion to BSN/BSS would more than likely still be in that role.

Or that :p

@E.Gray: Why shouldn't they have managers? They'd have them in real life, and this is a sim. In RL you wuldn't just walk into the job because they got promoted, and this is no different.

Anyway, if you ever get the FC United job, keep us updated in my FCUM team thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232807-FM11-FC-United-of-Manchester-Thread-The-Red-Rebels!

I know and i agree, i was trying to find a simple solution that could be implemented easily, but something needs to be done because newly promoted teams don't sack there manager until it too late, once i saw the manager of barrow have a 4% win rate at the end of the season :D

Yeah ill pop into that thread because i got rid of the manager who was a guy called Nathan Taylor which had absolute horrid stats, and they been relegated twice before and with budget i've found FCUM to have, no way should that be happening.

Good Idea !!

Archived