Prove yourself as the World's greatest Manager Challenge

Hi, I've created a database on Football Manager 2008. The database is different. In this database, the best sides in the world have all been placed into one place. England. There is quality sides from The top division to the 4th division, and it's your job to prove yourself a successful manager in these massive leagues. It will be challenging and tough, it will be harder than any challenge before, (apart from those impossible ones that is). Will you take it on? I doubt many will. But if you want to find out if your the greatest thing since sliced bread, then take this challenge on, and see if you are that fantastic manager you always dreamed of being.

The 5 step challenge to see if you're the world's greatest manager

Step One:

You must take control of one the Division 4 clubs, any one you like, it doesn't matter which. Then, you must gain promotion with them. Then, you must get your side to come in the top 12 of Division 3 before progressing onto Step two.

Step Two:

Either stay with the same side, or change teams to one in Division 3 if a job comes up you like. This time, you MUST win division 3. If you get promoted but don't win it, you must get a job in Division 3 again, and keep on going until you win it. Then in Division 2, get into the top half and then you are able to go onto Step 3.

Step Three:

Then, with a different club or the same club, you must win Division 2. Next season

you must survive in the top division. With the same club, you must win either the League or FA cup in your time in Step 3 before going onto Step 4.

Step Four:

With the same side or a different side in Division one, you must win the League or FA cup, the Premier League, and the Champions League. You must do all these tasks before moving to step 5.

Step Five:

It is time to prove you a capable Club, AND international manager. You must resign from your current club job, and apply for national jobs when they come available. Then you must win the world's most loved prize.

The World Cup!

When you win this, you have proven yourself as the world's best ever Manager. Well Done.

Rules:

- You must have ALL English leagues running up to Division 4.

You can have a Managerial reputation of maximum Sunday League.

No External machines such as FMScout may be used.

No cheating is allowed, if you do though, it just proves just how sad you truly are.

If you get promoted with one club, you must get do the rest of the step WITH that club. If sacked, you must start the step again.

If you want to say you're amazing and you've done the challenge, then you MUST post a screenshots to prove you've completed each step.

Finally, here is the database you'll need for this challenge.

http://files.filefront.com/Adam+Best+teams+in+the+Worzi...39818;/fileinfo.html

I realise that some will jut download the database to play on it, but that's fine.

Good luck and i hope you like it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BREAKING NEWS

Adam Connellanis confirmed as the new Girondins Bordeux manager. Bordeux have confirmed the appointment, and it is believed Connellan is getting paid a sum of £2,700 a week on a massive 5 year deal. He is largely inexperienced, and with the fans expecting a play-off push, the pressure is on the rookie manager.

Girondins Bordeux 3-2 Lokomotiv Moscow

Bellion (19) Odemwingie(48,68)

Diarra (51,61)

Man of the match: Alou Diarra with 2 great goals from outside the area.

Hearts 2-2 Girondins Bordeux

Elliot (84, Planus (27)

pen 90) Diarra (90)

Man of match: Calum Elliott with an 84th minute equalizer, then to go an break Bordeux hearts by equalizing again in the 90th minute because of a penalty.....

lEAGUE CUP

Girondins Bordeux 1-0 Basel

Planus (86)

Man of the match: Marc Planus because of his late winner.

Big error on database people. I've made a mistake. I've acciidently put Doncaster in division 2. I will change that and upload database again. And, frazza, if you've already started, you can leave it like that, OR, use the FM Modifier.

Went for the same idea as Frazza and went for a CL team, so Stuttgart it had to be!

I thought there would be more money to spend but the club isn't rich and has a bank loan which hopefully won't drain the balance too much.

When the CL kicks in hopefully this will boost the balance and the board will increase the transfer budget.

Imageshack is playing me up so will post screenshots later.

Originally posted by qazaqaz:

I don't know how to post screenshot tho!?

When you get onto the sceen which you want to get a screenshot of, clcik 'Print Screen SysRq' on your keyboard. It should be on the right of f12. Then, you'll need a program like paint, open it up, and click 'control and V' and the same time. And then you must upload the picture to photobucket or imageshack so we can see it.

Kel-9:I'm uploading it to RapidSharre right now.

rlipscombe:

sure:

Division 1

A.C Milan

Arsenal

At. Madrid

Barcelona

Celtic

Chelsea

FC Bayern

Fiorentina

Inter

Juventus

Liverpool

Man Utd

Lyon

Porto

PSV

R. Madrid

Roma

Tottenham

Valencia

Villareal

Division 2:

Ajax

Anderlecht

AS Monaco

A.Villa

Benfica

Blackburn

Metz

Everton

Feyernoord

Getafe

Lazio

Leverkusen

Man City

Marseille

Palermo

Portsmouth

Rangers

Sampdoria

Sevilla

Shakhtar

Sporting CP

Werder Bremen

W. Ham

Zenit Peterburg

Division 3

Basel

Besiktas

Cruzeiro

CSKA Sofia

CSKA Moscow

Dinamo Kiev

Dortmund

FC Kobenhaven

Fenerbahce

Galatasaray

HSV

Middlesbrough

Newcastle

Olympiakos

PSG

Racing

Santos

Sao Paulo

Shalke 04

Slavia Prague

Spartak Moscow

Stade Rennais FC

Steaua

Zaragoza

Division 4

Aberdeen

Athletic

Betis

Bolton

Club Brugge

Corinthians

Deportivo

Espanyol

FC Groningen

FC Twente

Girondins Bordeux

Gremio

Hearts

Hibernian

Le Mans

Lokomotiv Moscow

Panathinaikos

Reading

River

Suttgart

West Brom

Wigan

Wisla

Young Boys

Well done Adam C it loos very well made and I look forward to cracking on with this. One thing that looks funny is the top division, all the teams in there are probably still use to their own leagues so the likes of celtic and lyon probably expect to win the league lol

I'm looking into doing this challenge, looks great, but I have a couple of questions:

(1) Can I play it on 8.0.1 or does it have to be played on 8.0.2? Because my game is not patched to 0.2

(2) Does the league(s) have any rules about player nationalities or other requirements?

Thanks! I'll post a profile soon enough...

Originally posted by kurtage:

Well done Adam C it loos very well made and I look forward to cracking on with this. One thing that looks funny is the top division, all the teams in there are probably still use to their own leagues so the likes of celtic and lyon probably expect to win the league lol

cheers,

I thought that too. But, Celtic are realistic when i became them once, the objective was to survive i think.

quote:

Originally posted by kurtage:

cheers,

I thought that too. But, Celtic are realistic when i became them once, the objective was to survive i think.

really well thats quite good of the AI in the game which makes your save all the better

Archived