Top of the league, we're having a laugh! ... oh wait, he isn't?

Top of the league, everyone is on okay-superb morale, mainly high/superb. Although Jordi Gomez (currently on loan from Wigan) has only been okay and has occasionally been poor.

We went on a 14 game unbeaten run, winning 10 of the games, and he was still only, "okay".

We lost on game 15 of the run at home 2-0 to Swansea. And he goes down to "Very Poor".

His "Personal" bit says enjoying life at the club and loves playing along side jimmy kebe.

So why throughout this awesome period of the season, has he been so down?

Do opposition managers comment on him before games at all? i'm paying with yeovil and before EVERY game the opposition manager comments that 'fabien brandy must be stopped' because of this his morale drops from good/superb to okay/poor, even when we're on a good run of results. everyone else remains at a good morale

i'm paying with yeovil and before EVERY game the opposition manager comments that 'fabien brandy must be stopped' because of this his morale drops from good/superb to okay/poor, even when we're on a good run of results

Now to me, that makes absolutely no sense. Why would a guy be down because the opposing team thinks he's a good player?

Now to me, that makes absolutely no sense. Why would a guy be down because the opposing team thinks he's a good player?

He's not an experienced player and he's not mentally strong, so it could make him feel under pressure. Some players will thrive under that speculation, others will wilter under it. In terms of teams think of it as Keegans Newcastle from the 90's or Benitez' Liverpool side a couple seasons back where they're in the driving seat, the pressure is cranked up and they end up cracking under it. Man Utd or Chelsea on the other hand you feel more assured will see the job through and not capitulate as the other 2 have done in their respective times.

He's not an experienced player and he's not mentally strong, so it could make him feel under pressure. Some players will thrive under that speculation, others will wilter under it. In terms of teams think of it as Keegans Newcastle from the 90's or Benitez' Liverpool side a couple seasons back where they're in the driving seat, the pressure is cranked up and they end up cracking under it. Man Utd or Chelsea on the other hand you feel more assured will see the job through and not capitulate as the other 2 have done in their respective times.

sounds extremely logical.

or could it be that he is not performing as well as other players?

perhaps he might also be sad that he is on loan to such a great club and have to leave soon.

Archived