Robinho is the biggest flop EVER!

Have a player ever flopped this big for your team?

Ibrahimvoic scored 28 goals this season for me and Pato scored 20 goals

but mr Robinho ehm well the picture tells his story!

I hope somone buys him putting him on transfer list!

maybe u used him in the wrong position! he's not really a great striker with 13 to finishing and 14 to composure! try him as a winger or something else

He's small, can't head for ****.

He has pretty poor finishing / composure / determination.

He has has much better stats to be a midfielder / supplier.

I havent tried him yet, but maybe he doesnt suit the way you play. He is clearly doing pretty well for his nation, 97 cap/ 27 goals. not bad for a winger

maybe u used him in the wrong position! he's not really a great striker with 13 to finishing and 14 to composure! try him as a winger or something else

i tried him as a winger his first season he only scored 5 goals in 45 games. and only 2 assists

second season i tried him as a attacking midfielder then he scored 6 goals in 38 games. and 0 assists

he clearly aint a milan player even inzaghi scored more than him in the first and second season and made more assists :p

Yeah because he didn't bang in 11 goals before Christmas, much worse than him believe me...

Yeah because he cost 32.5 million and was on something like 150k a week, and he only played 1 full season.

Then went out on loan midway through the 2nd season after playing poorly and then left in the Summer.

I'd call that a big flop. :D

Archived