Crash dump advice needed

I have posted in the bugs forum but wondered if anyone on here could help me. The last two times I have used a custom league I have had crash dumps that have stopped me carrying on my save. I was wondering if I am holidaying to these dates again to see if another crash dump occurs would it make any difference if I am unemployed or at a club?

Same problem here and sadly the answer would seem to be no. I use rolling saves and tried each of the three saves and each crashed at exactly the day/date. Tried vacationing and no luck. It's a divide by zero error that I think is related some other match or team that it is trying to sim or access. It doesn't seem to be related to any user settings or mail, so nothing you can do. It seems the best thing is to use nothing outside the game be it leagues, logos or editors and create the game with as few leagues as possible and a database below large. My only non crash league out of 3 is my game I started with the demo quicksave which I think started with virtually only English leagues.

Archived