2d and 3d ain't working

Since yesterday I have a problem when I play matches. I don't see any highlights in 2d or 3d, just the text running and then there's a goal and the replay is showing the goal in 2d or 3d as normal. What's wrong? Want to be able to se all highlights in 3d :( The game has worked fine i two weeks before.

I'm assuming you haven't messed with any settings files in your FM directories or simply turned 2D/3D off?

I know it sounds like I'm calling you an idiot but it's surprising the stupid things we humans can do often. :)

Alternatively I don't know. I'd honestly suggest you go visit the bugs forums and see if anyone else has the same problem. If not then I'd go to the support for PC users section and ask in there. I've had problems before and they're a damn good bunch. Hopefully they'll know what's going on.

Thing is that it's working when I'm watching replays and I can watch a goal and highlights after the game. But I will look around in the bugs forum!

I had this same problem - try changing the match settings to commentary only and then immediately back to key or whatever it is you have it on. Silly but worked for me.

Archived