si forums slow?

hi

Im not sure if its just me but im finding these forums very slow to load pages , other websites seem fine but sometimes the si forums will take an age to load ?

anyone else find this?

when i click a topic its either fairly instant or takes ages to load , other sites are fine and my speed is ok which is 10meg and i just done a test which gives me 9.76mps and ping of 30ms.

dont understand ???

You're not using IE are you?

Saying that, it does happen to me on occaison with Firefox. I just reload or go back and try again. It usually sorts itself out then. I don't know why it does it.

Also pictures. Are you trying to load a page with pictures when it happens?

firefox mate , when the page takes ages to load its all blue like its highlighted then loads fully , this can be on any topic even in the general disscussion

I suppose you could check the usual things such as whether firefox is up to date or whether you have any add ons interfering. You're not running a tool bar such as yahoo or something are you? Those things are evil.

I'm no expert, it's just some of the things I'd check or have heard might cause a problem. To be honest if it was happening to me and it was just these forums then I'd forget about it. Just try reloading the page when it starts to stall and see if that helps.

If you really are getting annoyed with it possibly reinstall Firefox or try these forums on a different browser...even IE if push comes to shove.

Archived