wot to do next?

season 2016 bottom of chapamship with oxford united just came up broad metting bankrupt no money to spend and to sell players i get offers for? but since i started the game i have brought 124 players at a cost of £2.4 mill but sold 107 and brought in £4.7 so a profit of £2.3 mill so how can i be bankrupt.it is so frustrating any tips wot to do next please help some one good cheap players and so on?

season 2016 bottom of chapamship with oxford united just came up broad metting bankrupt no money to spend and to sell players i get offers for? but since i started the game i have brought 124 players at a cost of £2.4 mill but sold 107 and brought in £4.7 so a profit of £2.3 mill so how can i be bankrupt.it is so frustrating any tips wot to do next please help some one good cheap players and so on?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oxford11:

regens ? wot ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not wot its what or even more polite parden and regens regenarated players as in so you dont have to play 38 year olds!!!

i know wot(just kidding eddy icon_razz.gif)what u can do. wait for regens or buy other teams regens simple as that every new season do a search and filter the age so you get 15+ yr olds and buy them. thats wot(kidding eddy) what i do when i feel ive done all i can. Or if you cant be bothered start again.

Archived