How is dynamic league reputation calculated?

Fc Twente made it to the semis of the Uefa Cup, Groningen and Utrecht got knocked out in the group stage of the Uefa Cup and Roda JC lost in the 4th Qual rnd. against Chelsea. National Team qualified undefeated for Euro 2012. But I guess it's probably got something to do with the fact I was the only Team competing in the Champions League. Bummer, finaly got cash to burn and I already had a hard time attracting quality players :s

Fc Twente made it to the semis of the Uefa Cup, Groningen and Utrecht got knocked out in the group stage of the Uefa Cup and Roda JC lost in the 4th Qual rnd. against Chelsea. National Team qualified undefeated for Euro 2012. But I guess it's probably got something to do with the fact I was the only Team competing in the Champions League. Bummer, finaly got cash to burn and I already had a hard time attracting quality players :s

yeah it looks like the rest of the league let you down a bit, you should look at what the other leagues did as well

yeah it looks like the rest of the league let you down a bit, you should look at what the other leagues did as well

I would understand dropping in the list I other countrys preformed better, but the fact that I lost half a star just doesn;t feel righ to me...

I would understand dropping in the list I other countrys preformed better, but the fact that I lost half a star just doesn;t feel righ to me...

remember is not absolute, its relative, apparently some of the leagues are very closely ranked together too, so the jumps may seem large. though if you think its unnatural, worth putting it on the bugs thread, at least you can know for definite one way or another

Would love to hear official comments (or some research at least) about the mechanics of league dynamic rep 'cause it is indeed strange:

I'm playing Atletico Madrid, currently savegame in october 2012th. For past two seasons, Spanish teams have won ECL two times (Real Madrid in 2011 and my team in 2012), Sevilla won Europa League in 2012 and my Atletico lost in its final to Juventus in 2011. Spain is on 1st place of UEFA coefficients once again after these successful seasons, but Primera still 2nd after EPL in leagues rankings. English teams haven't been in ECL/EL finals these years, their biggest success was ECL final in 2011.

About transfers: well, probably English clubs are doing better transfers overall, but difference is not that huge. Real and Barca doing well, Valencia and Sevilla bought some great players too... My biggest signings in Atletico were Dzeko, Fabregas, Azpilikueta and Kadlec, currently trying to sign Fernando Torres. For these two years, I was trying to avoid signing good players from Primera to make league stronger overall. Also, was trying to sell my good players to Primera sides even if there were bigger money from abroad.

I think that Primera would be 1st if only continental successes and transfers were used to calculate league reputation. Perhaps there is something more... well, might be players' average reputation or their CA/PA, clubs financial status, average attendance... I don't know. Would appreciate clarification on this, especially from SI.

P.S.: Sorry for bad english.

Archived