Board Takeover in small team

Hi guys.

I started a save with cambridge city following dafuge's rules, and managed to get them to npower league one in 5 seasons, with secure finances and a bunch of young and promising players.

Now the board wants to leave and some guy from Oxford wants to buy the club and kick me out of there! I think it's just unfair!

Anyway, is there any way to prevent this from happening? I really don't want to have to retire my actual manager and create another if they fire me...

Hi guys.

I started a save with cambridge city following dafuge's rules, and managed to get them to npower league one in 5 seasons, with secure finances and a bunch of young and promising players.

Now the board wants to leave and some guy from Oxford wants to buy the club and kick me out of there! I think it's just unfair!

Anyway, is there any way to prevent this from happening? I really don't want to have to retire my actual manager and create another if they fire me...

No .. you are not the club owner, and the club owner can do as he wishes :)

But don't worry too much if you have been really successful. I had this happen to me in my second season as Bath City manager. New guy takes over, and it is speculated that I would be replaced by his own favorite, even though I got promotion in my first season and had good results in the BSP. But when he finally took over, he didn't fire me as I had done such good results with the club.

Archived