Why should I suggest a player move into a staff role?

You can't until his staff profile is unlocked.

In my game Scott Fitzgerald wanted to move into scouting and I encouraged that through the private chat and his staff profile popped up. I checked it and his JP and JPA were 4 and 5, not what you need in a scout but a couple of his coaching attributes were OK so I took him on as a coach and backup striker.

You can't until his staff profile is unlocked.

In my game Scott Fitzgerald wanted to move into scouting and I encouraged that through the private chat and his staff profile popped up. I checked it and his JP and JPA were 4 and 5, not what you need in a scout but a couple of his coaching attributes were OK so I took him on as a coach and backup striker.

So if you encourage them to take up a staff role, the staff attributes become visible earlier?? ...

Check the players profile, it's in there somewhere, "Definitely wants to stay in the game" or similar.

It would be nice to offer the senior players a chance to go on coaching courses, basically this could bounce morale around the team that there's life after playing with the club and they support players retiring by further training, yada yada yada

Archived