A more dynamic game ???

I was wondering why SI hasnt made this game more dynami to reflect the actual present achivement of the team.

I play as Napoli and I won the Serie A and Euro Cup, now I am playing the chanmpion league and sitting top spot in Serie A, so my question is :

Since I already qualify for the next round of the Champion league what matter if I draw or even lose a game, the supporter trow the toy out of the pram because I drow a stupid game but what I would like to tell them is that I ALREADY achived what we suppost to so chill, I did a massive team rotation to get players to rest and other to get first team action under the belt, so why we cant have a more dynamic relation with players as well to reflect what the team have achived and what is currently doing ???

Same thing go with player and the Board :

Why asking to join a bigger club when we are winning everything there is to win, are we not big enough ??

The Board they are upset that i sold a player ( that in my opinion is one of the worst in the world ) ( Cribari check him out is ****) while you are not praise the ones you got and how well we done so far.

I have exeeded all expetations and put the club on the map with the big names and still they talk like we are goin to relegation or sumthing.

I love the game so far but a little more dynamic in the game I am sure that can make this game even greater.

Archived