Board Confidence

Now, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, so I've logged this in the bugs forum, but just wanted to check. Is anyone else having the following issue with board confidence?

An odd news item came up saying that I had to win the next game to save my job which struck me as odd given that the next game is the Cup Final and I'm in the second tier of the Irish league with Shelborne, so I checked out my Board Confidence:

confidence.png

They're disappointed with my league position hmmmm?

leaguetable.png.

Yes. Must. Try. Harder.

I mean, I've seen the board/fans be harshly disappointed with individual matches, but not with whole league campaigns when you're runaway leaders.

Yeah, I've just noticed that the board are saying that they're disappointed that I didn't win the 1st division but there are still 5 games left and I'm 12 points clear so I'm hoping it'll clear up soon. Pretty annoying though.

You know that new event that asks you to change expectations mid-season.. ? Did you changed your goals at that time?

Just thinking that it could have triggered this bug later on.

Hmmm, don't recall being asked that mid-season tbf. I know I said I'd win the league at the beginning of the season but don't recall being asked since (not to say it didn't happen, mind).

Hmmm, don't recall being asked that mid-season tbf. I know I said I'd win the league at the beginning of the season but don't recall being asked since (not to say it didn't happen, mind).

Yeah, it only happens when you are doing better than your season goal.. so since you said that you were going to win the league at the start it's likely that it didn't happen to you.

This sounds similar to the bug a few years ago (FM08?) when if you achieved your season's goals early ie. winning the league with games to spare. Your confidence would drop quite considerably and would end up getting sacked after winning the league.

This sounds similar to the bug a few years ago (FM08?) when if you achieved your season's goals early ie. winning the league with games to spare. Your confidence would drop quite considerably and would end up getting sacked after winning the league.

Oh God, that better not be the case here, as I will be mightily annoyed if it is.

A weird issue is also the fact that doing the math and seeing the feedback on each section ( club stature, wages, competitions, harmony etc etc..) I wonder why the job is " Insecure " .....

This is an issue too, considering all the good results in each section the job should be at least " Secure ".

Archived