To all on this forum

I made a thread earlier regarding the many ridiclous issues FM 2011 is experiencing

Transfers for £0.. the difficulty in selling players.. Big names being offered for nothing or being released, players demanding ridiclous wages, and agents asking for 18m in some cases

Match engine problems ie teams dominating and losing week in week out

and numerous other bugs..

however it was deleted with no responce from SI.

isnt that sad that they seem to overlook these problems

Plenty of threads about those already. Probably the manner in which you posted which was objectionable. Maybe it wasn't deleted though? Maybe it was a server error or some other network thing that stoppped it from being posted?

I made a thread earlier regarding the many ridiclous issues FM 2011 is experiencing

Transfers for £0.. the difficulty in selling players.. Big names being offered for nothing or being released, players demanding ridiclous wages, and agents asking for 18m in some cases

Match engine problems ie teams dominating and losing week in week out

and numerous other bugs..

however it was deleted with no responce from SI.

isnt that sad that they seem to overlook these problems

You don't play the game anymore, so why do you care? :)

What do you expect to happen ? the patching schedule has been known for weeks now and these problems will be looked at for the next patch I'm sure. The game is perfectly playable so go and play it or wait till the patches

why should people wait till the new patch in december when they've paid for a game

so many errors need fixing now not then

why should people wait till the new patch in december when they've paid for a game

so many errors need fixing now not then

You cant buy many games in this life, because if you did you would know 100% of them need patching after release.

You don't pay for the patches. You pay for the game. Just be grateful there is SI/Sega make this game. It's a good game as well. Most of the threads you open are rubbish.

a game that isnt working how it should

stop making excuses. you know very well the game has many huge faults that need fixing now not next year

a game that isnt working how it should

stop making excuses. you know very well the game has many huge faults that need fixing now not next year

The game is working how it should be. I like the game as it is and I am finding it very playable like many others. When the patch comes out I will be happy SI/Sega have created something which they technically don't have to.

The game is working how it should be. I like the game as it is and I am finding it very playable like many others. When the patch comes out I will be happy SI/Sega have created something which they technically don't have to.

how is it when players are being offered for free? being released, and joining clubs on loan the day they sign on a transfer for you?

muppet you son

Archived