[4-1-2-2-1]goalstorm tactic

29/3/2011

New Tactic for 4-1-2-2-1 formation

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b3vlsxyyey97v7p

In this new tac,I change overload->attacking because I feel that if set overload,my team will be counter attack and the player are tired.Thus it isn't suitable for weak team.

You can change my setting defend corner because I feel that it isn't good.

Result with Westham after 10 games:

englishpremierdivisioninformationleaguetable.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats2.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats3.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 6/4/2011

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3b2rbrl5qr5bqjv

Some changes in this new tactic:

_Man mark for 2MC and 2CB.

_Roam from position:Yes for 2 winger.

_Run with ball

+)ST,2 wingerften.

+)Other player:sometime.

_Increase creative freedom:FB,CB,DMC,MC.

Say me ur result with it,

Thank

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attribute for player

Gk - Concentration, Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones

FB - Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Concentration and Stamina,First touch,Crossing(if he has good crossing mark,he will assist more goals)

DC - Tackling, Heading, Concentration, Marking, First touch , Positioning ,Passing

DMC - Tackling, Heading, Concentration, Marking, First touch , Positioning ,Passing

MC - Dribbling (don't too low), Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Decisions,Finish.Team work.

Wings - Dribbling, Pace, Acceleration,Finish,First Touch,Heading(if nessesary).

ST - Fast Forward and good finish,dribbling(if he doesn't have good dribbling,set run with ball:mixed),Heading,Passing.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loved your fm10 tactics, so this is surly worth a try

maybe discribing it as 4-1-2-2-1 winger tactic, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 would be more accurate tho?

or do you picture it as the wingers being more advanced then the forward?

im playing the very same formation atm!

I will test it with my River Plate team

Ok,say me your feeling about it

Looks like a really nice tactic but how do you score 7 goals with only 3 CCCs?

My team usually needs 3 CCCs to score one goal.

This game,maybe the player play well,they shoot with high accurate rate and Liverpool maybe don't have much motivation.

loved your fm10 tactics, so this is surly worth a try

maybe discribing it as 4-1-2-2-1 winger tactic, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 would be more accurate tho?

or do you picture it as the wingers being more advanced then the forward?

im playing the very same formation atm!

I think it same 4-3-3,because 2 winger is set:move into channels.They move rather near striker.I feel set 2 winger:move into channel to make them play better than set :cut inside

Hmm, it's not working well for me. 0 - 0 home in the first match, and then a 0 - 2 loss away despite the opposition getting a player sent off after 14min. 5 - 1 in CCC for the opposition. My defence is giving away way too much space. But it might work better if I start using the tactic in the pre-season instead of mid-season. Must be said though that I've changed tactics mid-season before with greater success than this

Hmm, it's not working well for me. 0 - 0 home in the first match, and then a 0 - 2 loss away despite the opposition getting a player sent off after 14min. 5 - 1 in CCC for the opposition. My defence is giving away way too much space. But it might work better if I start using the tactic in the pre-season instead of mid-season. Must be said though that I've changed tactics mid-season before with greater success than this

My team still score well.I think you can use match preparation to adopt new formation

What's the pitch size ??

ohh and do you use any OI ??

No OI and standard or minimum size

You have Bilyaletinov (sp?) on the right, and he is left footed. Yet you have Gueye on the left, and he is also left footed. Is there any method to that? Are we supposed to have a left winger who is right footed, and a right winger who is left footed? Or something else? Or does it even matter?

Also, could you go over the attributes needed for each position? (I know the basic ones for defenders, but for midfielders, wingers, and forward, attriibutes would be helpful.

Thanks for the tactic, I'm going to start using it with Grasshopper in the Swiss League.

tactic is great 3-4 goals consistently for half a season until the AI cracked it
vu duc tu is the best.
superb tactic man you're a true mastermind :) loved your xmas tactic and this one is also really good !

Thank for your encomium.I feel not deserved with this eulogy.

If you use Ver2 of this tactic,you will tell me your result

Thank

Just started to test Ver2 with my Oldham team. Results so far:

Oldham Athletic 4-0 Leyton Orient

Bristol Rovers 0-6 Oldham Athletic

Needless to say I'll be testing for quite a few more games before jumping to conclusions, but looking great so far.

Hope it will work longer with you

Some more results:

Brighton 2-3 Oldham

Oldham 2-0 MK Dons

Oldham 4-1 Plymouth (FA Cup - no 1st choice players apart from GK)

I'm really impressed so far, as that's 5 wins from 5 and the football is good to watch too. I'm going to stick with it until the end of the season now (another 20+ matches), so I'll let you know how it went after.

These are rather good.I hope it will help you have good time.

Update for me your result as soon as you finish this season,please

Using version 2 with my Palermo side, started off really well, unfortunately results just got worse and worse!

Conceeding 15 goals in 11 games is terrible! Especially when my defense is the best part of my team!

uscittdipalermopalermof.jpg

Steve

I can view the result is getting worseand worse.Can you tell me your problem?I know it isn't the tactic of defend because I set overload.

I will do, but it will probably take a couple of days because I rarely get time to play for that long unfortunately!

2 more results though:

Charlton 2-3 Oldham

Oldham 2-0 Notts County

So that's 7 wins from 7 games so far!

Good job,mate=))

Some more results here:

Slight improvement over my previous results, but still conceeding goals all the time! Really annoys me that i'm nearly conceeding 2 goals a game, when I have a great set of defenders. It seems I cannot replicate the success this tactic has had with West Ham and Everton :(

Steve

Some more results here:

Slight improvement over my previous results, but still conceeding goals all the time! Really annoys me that i'm nearly conceeding 2 goals a game, when I have a great set of defenders. It seems I cannot replicate the success this tactic has had with West Ham and Everton :(

Steve

I think defend line too low,I think I will increase it:12-14,I have just try play against Man Cityand they have only 3 shoot in whole match

Archived