Surely a bug?!

macheda.jpg

Well Im Portsmouth, and about to agree a deal to sign Macheda. But as you can see in the image, he's set to sign for me, but also agreed to go on loan at Newcastle? :confused:

I don't want to sign a player I wont get for 12 months, or however long his loan is...

Is this a bug? Or have I missed something?

I've had exactly the same, where the player agreed to a loan deal to somebody else AND agreed to join me on a transfer on the same day.

I was peed. I had blown my entire transfer budget on getting him, but because he had agreed to the loan deal at the same time I wasn't going to get him until the end of that season; 10/11 months later. I think it is a bug.

I've had exactly the same, where the player agreed to a loan deal to somebody else AND agreed to join me on a transfer on the same day.

I was peed. I had blown my entire transfer budget on getting him, but because he had agreed to the loan deal at the same time I wasn't going to get him until the end of that season; 10/11 months later. I think it is a bug.

Yep, I saved my game and confirmed the transfer, and it tells me I wont get him until next year.

Archived