Same game ruining problem with Argentina League this year

It has something to do with the opening and closing stage. I am not sure exactly what is going on, but it's not a mistake
Isn't there some kind of crazy system in Argentina where your position gets averaged over several years?

have either of you played the Argentina league? I have and play it every season

Could you post this in the League Specific Issues forum, and upload save games? If you don't, it's never going to be fixed.

well last bug I had I tried to upload my save game but could not figure out how to upload, asked for assistance, but was pointed to a link that didnt help much.

well last bug I had I tried to upload my save game but could not figure out how to upload, asked for assistance, but was pointed to a link that didnt help much.

• Download Filezilla: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php
  • For host, input "ftp.sigames.com"
  • Username: ftp-public
  • Password: public
  • Press "quick connect"
  • Locate the save game in the left hand menu
  • In the right hand menu, click "fm".
  • Click "game-save"
  • Now, back in the left hand menu, double click on the file you want to upload.

That should do it.

Isn't there some kind of crazy system in Argentina where your position gets averaged over several years?

your right the league positions get calculated over the course of 5 seasons, its a weird system, a team can be relegated even if they dont finish last, search the bbc sports website there is a good article about it.

Archived