conceding strange goals

hi,

i believe there is a huge bug in the game which makes human teams concede silly goals. Me and my brother player a joint save game and were both experiencing the same luck. We will dominate our opposition (both of us top in our leagues) and it will be a struggle for our players to score but the opposition will 'consistently' score there 1-2 shots they have, whilst we struggle to score from 15-20 odd chances, and i mean consistently.

now i know people are going to start saying "oh your strikers aint good" but thats just silly because the players consistently miss easy chances, dont get me wrong even the best strikers miss.

up front i have suarez, he gets so much service from my arsenal players, crazy service, but he misses the target more than he hits it in 1v1's, maybe he just needs to settle in abit more, i dont know, but im happy i atleast make the chances. However when they go on the attack there one shot usualy becomes a goal, in goal i have joe hart who is quite decent but he gets made out to be a division 2 standard keeper which is pathetic.

me and my brother are both experiencing this, so its not just bad luck as i can provide over 20 matches from both of us showing teams consistently scoring there few shots on target. Im not just talking 1v1's im talking screamers, crosses..the whole lot. when any shot comes flying towards my keeper i fear it will just go in. also what i noticed is that the AI controled players shoot with alot of curl whilst my players dont, ive seen this said some where else on this forum too.

anyone else experience this?..maybe the game is trying to make it harder as both of us are top!?? if so thats silly, im trying to build a flawless team but this 'issue' makes me questions everything about the game. Let me know your thoughts. If you going to say anything about tactics/players/training etc then please just do one because i dont need advice on how to win as im cruisng in the league as is my brother.

i can relate to this. first 9 games of my lower league save with fc united i conceded 100% of shots on target against me, and that does not even cover the 4 own goals!

it seems to be an accumulation of factors that create a huge chance of opposition scoring. things like morale, team blend and tactics etc. with more and more features that contribute, such as team talks and player happiness, it seems to keep a clean sheet requires nothing less than total allignment of the solar system! :)

i can relate to this. first 9 games of my lower league save with fc united i conceded 100% of shots on target against me, and that does not even cover the 4 own goals!

it seems to be an accumulation of factors that create a huge chance of opposition scoring. things like morale, team blend and tactics etc. with more and more features that contribute, such as team talks and player happiness, it seems to keep a clean sheet requires nothing less than total allignment of the solar system! :)

wow, thats crazy. My situation is not as extreme but some games the team i play will score 100% of there shots on target, now i dominate most teams, otherwise i'd be fighting for relegation. The only way i can stop conceding is to try and COMPLETLY dominate the opposition so they have little to no shots.

the game should no way be like this, its actualy put my brother off as hes just lost first place in the championship due to this exact problem. every goal i concede i watch and read the description in depth and theres nothing to suggest anything to do with tactics. I believe the defense setup is badly bugged but thats a issue for another day.

well can we get sumone here from SI to put this correct, is it just a few of us getting this or is it a common problem. If the game requires a perfect hormany between morale, form, tactics, match prep, training and tactics just to score a simple 1v1 or to even save a simple shot then i believe this game is the worst FM to date. No doubt the things i mentioned are important but theres a line.

comon some one from SI or what ever please say something here as i believe this kind of issue is the most important thing as it reflects on the playability of the game.

Archived