Player name is highlighted "orange" in squad list...why?

As the thread title suggests. I have a player I acquired in the last transfer window. What is the reason for his name being orange in my squad list? He seems to have all his contract details etc up to date and in good order. I've not got any other "orange" listed players and can't find any in the transfer list. So what status is it denoting?

Thanks,

-E-

if you hover over him - does it not tell you? check in the personal tab and have a look here as well

No, everything is "normal" other than the orange highlight. He is squad registered, playing games regularly etc. It doesn't seem to be having any negative effect but it is annoying not knowing why it's happening.

And what makes you think that? I would lean towards StevoRobbo's psoition here too, a non-EU player with Wp issues or club over the foreigner registration limit.

I know a player without a WP is definately red so I was thinking more over the EU registration limit as you suggested.

Player outside of EU in a EU country with restrictions?

No, can't be that as he is Italian born playing in the UK. Trained in Genoa as a youth. Co-Owned by Genoa and Inter, loaned out to Palermo last season. Purchased in full by myself Jan 2012 and has remained "orange" ever since.

There's nothing to see. His name is simply orange coloured when everyone else's is white. No icon, no extra info etc. I'll take a screen shot later but there will be no clues in it.

It should be co-ownership.

Double check his profile to see if he's really not co-owned.

Maybe you have bought him from one of the owning clubs while the other club still hold their 'half'?

If not; post in the bugs section and see what the SI people think.

It should be co-ownership.

Double check his profile to see if he's really not co-owned.

Maybe you have bought him from one of the owning clubs while the other club still hold their 'half'?

If not; post in the bugs section and see what the SI people think.

As you can see his contract is mine fully. I guess it's just a bug. I paid both Inter and Genoa (an expensive but worth it) €9.5m each for him (€19m & bonuses).

Hmm, wouldn't surprise me that your database is playing tricks on you...

Well, it's worth posting the bugs section anyways; you never know it is a bug.

This. Editing db's can lead to other issues. Bug it anyway but more likely your edited db.

• 3 weeks later...

I've the same issue and I'm playing on unedited database, it's bug, probably harmless, but pretty annoying, (I've bought Paloschi from Parma and Milan, the casue is that normally if player is co-owned he is highlited in orange and after transfer he stays that way, even though he's fully "owned" by one team).

Archived