FMH 2011 Support & FAQ

FMH 2011 (iPhone/iPod) Thread Index

As and when you guys create big threads, I'll add them here :)

FMH 2011 (iPhone/iPod) F.A.Q.

How is the database setup in FMH 2011?

FHM 2011 allows you to select multiple leagues to play with. This means that here are a fair few different ways to influence the distribution of players that are loaded into your game.

The game effectively includes 22 databases for you to play with. There are two databases available for each of the 11 nations - one when you load a single nation, and one when you load multiple nations.

Option 1: Selecting only one nation's leagues to load

This will result in the majority of players being loaded from the selected nation, with the top players from other nations included.

Option 2: Selecting a primary nation (all leagues loaded) plus 1, 2 or 3 additional top divisions

Multiple league setups spread the players across the world more evenly than single league setups. You will find that teams will have just their most established players loaded. There is no advantage (aside from processing speed) in opting not to choose the maximum of three additional nations when choosing this database setup option.

This option will also result in more realistic European results due to the improved balance of players at European clubs within active leagues.

What should I do if I find a bug in the game?

Please report it in the Handheld Bugs Forum providing as much information as possible.

FMH 2011 (PSP) Thread Index

How to edit data in FMH 2011

How to add custom logos to FMH 2011

[/url]

As and when you guys create big threads, I'll add them here :)

FMH 2011 (PSP) F.A.Q.

How do I add custom logos to my game?

Please see this handy guide.

How do I edit the data in my game?

Please see this other handy guide.

How is the database setup in FMH 2011?

FHM 2011 allows you to select multiple leagues to play with. This means that here are a fair few different ways to influence the distribution of players that are loaded into your game.

The game effectively includes 22 databases for you to play with. There are two databases available for each of the 11 nations - one when you load a single nation, and one when you load multiple nations.

Option 1: Selecting only one nation's leagues to load[

This will result in the majority of players being loaded from the selected nation, with the top players from other nations included.

Option 2: Selecting a primary nation (all leagues loaded) plus 1, 2 or 3 additional top divisions

Multiple league setups spread the players across the world more evenly than single league setups. You will find that teams will have just their most established players loaded. There is no advantage (aside from processing speed) in opting not to choose the maximum of three additional nations when choosing this database setup option.

This option will also result in more realistic European results due to the improved balance of players at European clubs within active leagues.

Can I select the game start date?

FMH 2011 allows you the ability to choose the starting date of the game. You can choose the start date set for any of the nations you have opted to load.

For example, if you select to load Brazil and England, you will be able to choose to start the game in January 2011 (the start of the Brazilian league) or July 2010 (the start of the English league). This opens up some quite interesting challenges, as with a Brazilian start date set you could take over an English club who are midway through their season and battling against relegation.

How do I save & load tactics?

In FMH 2011, you can create your own tactics and save them to Memory Stick for future use in other games. You are only required to manually save a tactic to Memory Stick if you want to use it outside of your current game and keep for future use. If you don't save a tactic to Memory Stick it will still appear in the game in which it was created, unless you decide to remove it.[/font]

Saving

You can save your edited tactic by highlighting it in the formations list (Tactics->Formations) and pressing 'Save', which is assigned to the {Circle} action button. Enter a suitable name using the on screen keyboard and proceed to select an available slot on your Memory Stick. If your Memory Stick doesn't have enough space for a new tactic, you can select to overwrite or delete an existing one using the file select display.

Highlight any formation in the formations list (Tactics->Formations) and press 'Import', which is assigned to the {Square} action button, then simply choose an available tactic to load from the file select display. Loading a tactic will not replace one already in the game (regardless of which formation you have highlighted when you select to import), but you can only have a maximum of 10 custom formations loaded into the game at once.

There is a 'Remove' action assigned to {Circle} to delete the selected tactic from the current game and make space for importing others or making new ones. The 'Remove' action only removes tactics from the current game, it doesn't delete them from Memory Stick, so if you save tactics to Memory Stick before removing them, they can be imported back in future.

What should I do if I find a bug in the game?

Please report it in the Handheld Bugs Forum providing as much information as possible.

• 1 month later...

Hey, this is such a noble cause to create such a thread for the support as well as the FAQ. I also had many doubts and I could clear everything from here. I wills surely tell about this to my friends who are also in searching for solutions to their issues.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for making this game avalable on the iOS platform. Love the game. i have the FM 10 and FM11 with me. But just today i thought of a great tweak for the game. i would love to see us moving around players in custom formations in the team line up screen (formation-view). cause the biggest problem in PC or the consoles is that it is difficult to change player positions for correct accuracy. whereas with the iphone, because of its touch screen its more possible and easier, and it really helps while making substitutions without changing the overall team formation, by just moving a couple of players around the field to get a balance formation.

Would love to hear about any future possibilities or reasons why it would not incorporate in the game.

THanks and Regards

Owais

email: mir.owais@gmail.com

I'd like to know wheter it is actually possible to edit iPhone FMH11's database, or even to upload a user-created database via iTunes.

It would be a great improvement IMO.

Archived