Consistency

Does anyone have a problem with this?

Ability wise I have built a very strong team with Wrexham in the Blue Square Premier but I am beginning to pull my hair out and become a little bit disheartened with the game.

I seem to win one match four nil then lose the next match the following week four nil to a team of similar quality. I also find that I go for 6 or 7 matches unbeaten then can't win for the next 6 or 7 matches. At first I thought it may have been related to the match preparation but now I have filled each bar up completely and I always alternate the match focus whilst trying to consider the next opponent

In a way I would prefer to lose every match and know my tactics or players are complete pants instead of not knowing what to think!

Anyone have any advice or suggestions?

I am starting to miss FM 07 and Iam already thinking of switching back.

Don't over praise players with very good or superb morale, in fact unless they've had an 8+ performance don't say anything unless it's the first win after a bad spell.

Be a little more negative about your chances in pre-match press conferences when on a winning run.

Use expect a win then the ass man's feedback says that some players are over confident.

Archived