I'm Chelsea boss!Who to sign?

I'm Chelsea boss and I just signed Mancini and Tevez. I have about 12M left to spend and I was wondering who you would recommend. I could do with a centre back(I thought maybe Alex drom PSV), right back, maybe a Central midfielder and perhaps a striker. Obvisously I can't afford all four but maybe you could suggest one or two players.

I'm Chelsea boss and I just signed Mancini and Tevez. I have about 12M left to spend and I was wondering who you would recommend. I could do with a centre back(I thought maybe Alex drom PSV), right back, maybe a Central midfielder and perhaps a striker. Obvisously I can't afford all four but maybe you could suggest one or two players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LIVIforLife:

the psv striker who has got a finnishing of 20

huntellier or something like that.

also sign quersma from porto. he got about 30 odd assists in 1 season when playing 4-2-4. (play him on the right) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If by "huntellier" you mean "Huntelaar", he doesn't play for PSV. He's with Ajax...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

cant help but think "why would someone calling themselves 'Football Manager Master' need help in signing players for chelsea, of all clubs?!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i agree

Archived