What do people think??

Neil Brock from SI in a pervious thread said:-

"Just to assure people we do test the game, unfortunately a few issues made it through this year due to relatively late changes and for that we apologise. That's why we released a 'hotfix' patch. We're aware there are other issues but some of these are not easy fixes, so it'll take time for these to be reviewed and potentially changed. Thanks."

I am bit concerned that the 'Transfer Bug' won't be fixed for the 11.2 Patch that is due in December. As alot of people agree this is a big problem and a game breaker. I've gone back to FM10, something i've never done in previous FM's, but this is a massive blow to what is potentially such a good game. Do u think SI will be able to sort it out in time for the next patch as it would be awful to have to wait to Feb/March to play it properly.

Neil Brock from SI in a pervious thread said:-

"Just to assure people we do test the game, unfortunately a few issues made it through this year due to relatively late changes and for that we apologise. That's why we released a 'hotfix' patch. We're aware there are other issues but some of these are not easy fixes, so it'll take time for these to be reviewed and potentially changed. Thanks."

I am bit concerned that the 'Transfer Bug' won't be fixed for the 11.2 Patch that is due in December. As alot of people agree this is a big problem and a game breaker. I've gone back to FM10, something i've never done in previous FM's, but this is a massive blow to what is potentially such a good game. Do u think SI will be able to sort it out in time for the next patch as it would be awful to have to wait to Feb/March to play it properly.

To be honest no one apart from SI could give you a real answer on that. Anyone else would just be speculating.

Do u think SI will be able to sort it out in time for the next patch as it would be awful to have to wait to Feb/March to play it properly.

Sorry, but as themadsheep2001 said, this will just be speculation. I don't like closing threads, but this will serve no purpose IMO.

Archived